Seborrhea dermatitis, known also as dandruff is a common scalp disorder. This can occur due to irritated oily skin, dry skin, growth of bacteria and fungus on the scalp and many other factors.
If you have dandruff do not worry, because this can be controlled by following a healthy hair care routine. Also, you can try some simple natural home remedies. We know that it takes some time that natural home remedies to show its results but they can efficiently treat the problem entirely.
Get rid now of dandruff
So, here are some 10 home remedies for dandruff. Try them and get rid of dandruff once and for all.
- Indian Lilac
Indian Lilac has antifungal and antibacterial properties. This will help treat dandruff and also scalp acne, hair fall and itchy scalp.
- Boil a hand of Indian Lilac leaves in four cups of water, cool and strain the solution and use it as a hair rinse two or three times a week.
- Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil will help you to eliminate dandruff because it has antifungal proprieties. It also will moisturize dry scalp and will provide relief from itching.
- Take some coconut oil and mix half of amount with some lemon juice, rub this solution on scalp and massage for few minutes. After this, was your hair at least 20 minutes. You have to follow this remedy toe to three times a week.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar it will restore the pH balance of the scalp and will inhibiting the growth of yeast. Also, this product will work as a natural hair clarifier and will help you clean clogged pores and hair follicles.
- Grab three tablespoons with apple cider vinegar, mix them with an equal amount of water and 15-20 drops of tea three oil in it. Apply this solution on your scalp and massage and rinse after few minutes. You have to follow this natural treatment two or three times a week.
- Olive Oil
If you will use regular extra-virgin oil you can cure your scalp dryness.
- Take some extra virgin oil and heat it until it gets slightly warm. After this, massage it onto your scalp and then you have to wrap your hair in a warm towel. Leave it like this for at least 45 minutes or overnight and after this shampoo and condition your hair. Repeat this remedy a few times a week.
- Baking soda
Baking soda is a mild exfoliant and it helps you to remove the dead skin cells and also it will absorb the excess oil.
- After your hair is wet rub a handful of baking soda onto your scalp. Wait a couple of minutes and rinse your hair well with warm water. Repeat this treatment once or twice a week for a few weeks.
Attention: Do not shampoo your hair after using this treatment.
- White vinegar
This I one of the best home remedies for dandruff. Because vinegar has acetic acid, this product will prevent the growth of fungi on your scalp and relieves itching.
- Mix one-half cup of vinegar with two cups of water. After shampooing your hair, rinse your hair with this treatment.
- Another option is to massage your scalp with a mixture of two parts vinegar, there parts water and one parte olive oil. Apply and after 10 minutes rinse it off and shampoo your hair with some mild shampoo.
Follow these remedies once or twice a week.
Use all these remedies for dandruff with patience and you will obtaind the best results.